top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

Where do you provide services?

We currently have Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA's) and Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT's) available in Hawai'i (O'ahu and Hawai'i (Big Island), Colorado (Colorado Springs region), Utah (Ogden, Bountiful region), and Wyoming (Gillette, greater north east Wyoming area). BCBA consultations are available throughout the United States.

What is your new patient procedure?

Once initial evaluation services are authorized, all families will have a comprehensive Functional Behavioral Analysis completed, and a course of treatment will be discussed. Authorization for BCBA and additional supports will be submitted to your insurance, and once approved, we can begin to provide treatment.

How can I apply for services?

If you are looking to receive our service, please contact us  by filling this form.

When are sessions available?

We work with our families and staff to develop a consistent schedule that is most effective in delivering quality services to the individual. Hours can range from morning to evening, with the possibility of weekend sessions as well, in some cases.

bottom of page